Camera scrapbook box

 This is my first blog post. I have never done blogging, pardon my mistakes and flaws. Hope you'll like it.

Front view

Here I made a camera scrapbook box for a group contest, If I win I'll get a die-cutting machine. I have a very weak spot for craft materials. So I wanted to make something very special. I've used several types of materials that I kept only for my collection, not for use but you know I wanted to win this and I didn’t have so much time left. I made this within 6-7 hours. 

Left side close view
 I've used different types of flower die cuts, some silk flowers, buttons, some brads. I've used some dew drops too.  

Right side close view
I used a mermaid-themed paper pack for this project. Also used some ephemera. 



I hope you liked my new project and the best part is I won the contest 😁 Soon I'll share my new projects which I'll make using that machine. Happy reading! 



Comments