Birthday scrapbook for teenage girl

 Hello everyone!  Hope you guys are doing well. So I came back with another interesting project which I made for a little 13 years old girl. Her mother wanted to gift her something special for her birthday.

Scrapbook Cover
 She wanted to keep all her memory from birth to the present time in this scrapbook. She also wanted to keep everything she likes, like her favorite movies,books, animals, the places she traveled, her school photos too.

She like harry potter so kept a page full of harry potter things


She loves animals like dogs, cats, and rabbits.
 And she has so many photos with them
 so here I kept all her photos with her pets.

Here I kept  her travel photos

I mainly used fussy cuts and different theme-based papers for this scrapbook. For the cover, I used few die cuts and ribbons on the rings. 
I kept her school photos here


I kept all her birthday photos here 

This was a huge project. I worked for it for more than 20 days, almost a month. If you want, you can check this video on my YouTube channel. Thank you for reading my blog. Hope to share more projects soon. Happy reading! 

Comments